Use Case Models Mastering Course
This course is a hands-on workshop with a minimum of 4 hours or contact, combining lectures, laboratories, and assessments. The student will become proficient in the technical writing of a Use Case Model for gathering all kind of functional requirements.
Subject to cover:
- The Use Case Models: System and Business
- Use Case Structure and Templates
- Actor-Goal-Reason Lists as User Stories
- Use Case Preface: the Metadata
- About Actors, Human and Components Roles
- Happy Path writing and Steps Syntax Structure
- Alternatives and Exceptions Writing, the Other Paths
- Data (Glossary) and Technical Variations List, Why and How
The course includes material and the possibility of feedback for a current project.
Continuous support is available.
Price: Ask for a quotation. (Prices varies for the total participants)
Save 30% or more for 5+ persons group!